Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Antioch Earthquake
north-westward under pressure from the Arabian Plate. These two were influenced by the African Plate that subducted under the Eurasian Plate. Also this earthquake was followed by 18 months of aftershocks Sources http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/526_Antioch_earthquake http://books.google.com/books?id=4YzF-DT__aIC&pg=PA21&lpg=PA21&dq=what+plates+caused+antioch+earthquake+526&source=bl&ots=RnigBdvGk2&sig=TH-zhcWxWgNMVMhCQ5zJ1lWpa8M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fE41UfujAsXj0QHr_oCgBw&ved=0CEQQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=what%20plates%20caused%20antioch%20earthquake%20526&f=false http://disasters-of-the-world.blogspot.com/2011/02/antioch-earthquake-of-526.html Location: Antioch
(Syria, Turkey regions) Death Toll: 250,000 Name: Antioch Earthquake Reinterpretation