Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Los Altos Elementary
Transcript of Los Altos Elementary
What Tigers do...
What Tigers do at recess...
We play appropriate games.
Teachers have list and noon aides.
What Tigers do when there's a problem...
Stop, Walk, Talk
Tiger Pride Expectations
So let's have some Tiger Fun
Contest-One per class to represent
Winning Class gets treat
What Tigers earn ...
Student of the month
Tell an adult, solve your issues...Second Steps
All games have limits and rules.
Noon Aides make ultimate call when needed.
All kids can play, you need to take turns.
Never Allowed: Fighting Games, Tag Games, and Kick the Ball randomly (this is not allowed anymore)