Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Shakespearean Tragedy and Julius Caesar
Transcript of Copy of Shakespearean Tragedy and Julius Caesar
First Triumvirate—Caesar, Crassus, Pompey
Citizens Loved Caesar and offered him the crown.
He refused it three times.
Naturally, people were not pleased...
"Conspirators" and Senators
The "Bad" Guys
Explain the connection...
Loyal to Caesar
Caesar's closest friend
manipulates Brutus to join their conspiracy
This line is used to make a statement about loyalty.
You too, Brutus?
"The unkindest cut of all."
Now, the play continues while the second triumvirate avenges Caesar's death.
We will study how they use
to do this.
To review, use your notes to answer the following questions.
1. Who was Caesar's best friend?
4. List one person who avenges his death.
2. Who was the mastermind behind the conspiracy to kill Caesar?
3. Why would the senators want to kill Caesar?
5. What are we going to study using the play, Julius Caesar?
Why we hate him
A governing body of 3
Extra Credit: What's the name of Shakespeare's theater?
The art of effective persuasive speaking or writing.