Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Benefits of Reading
Transcript of Benefits of Reading
6.9% of people do not read any book at all in a year! Why read books at all? Reading relaxes the mind Benefits of Reading Darlene J. Unruh Swartz Benefits of Reading Improved vocabulary. Benefits of Reading The Matthew Effect Benefits of Reading Reading gives perspective Benefits of Reading Benefits of Reading "...sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."- Alice in Wonderland. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken even that which he hath.
—Matthew 25:29, King James Version. - described by Keith Stanovich Improves self- esteem Stimulates the brain Your journey will end up with Dr David Lewis. Marie Dunleavy Maryanne Wolf