Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 November 27, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 November 27, 2017
111 + 999
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
November 27, 2017
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
222 + 888
333 + 777
444 + 777
How much time passed between the first clock and the second?
Properties and Equations
the Distributive Property allows you to decompose one factor. Then you can use smaller known facts to find products.
Common or proper noun?
1. San Francisco
Correct these sentences.
3. the teacher has brung her chair out to recess she want to read in the fresh air
4. lorie yelled hold that door open for me
Write a synonym for the following word.