Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Climate Change: Greenpeace UK
Transcript of Climate Change: Greenpeace UK
Greenpeace UK GAP Analysis Literary Devices Structural Devices How does this fulfill the GAP? - Inclusive words & phrases (We, we're, together) - Layout (Sidebars, Images, Hyperlinks) - Purpose of informing & persuading people to
help their cause & the environment Genre: Informational website Audience: Probably 13+, environmentalists & activists. Perhaps to people with no regard to environment. Purpose: To persuade, inform. - Exaggeration / Hyperboles (Catastrophe, chaos) - Use of statistics (150,00 are dying every year...) - One sentence paragraph (All that's missing is action itself) - Bold Letters (TAKE ACTION, STOP HEATHROW EXPANSION) -Relates to the target audience - use of informal
language & contractions