Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Macedonia
There is over hundreds of churches around the country .
Tikveski grozdober represents a kind of a continuation of a long and rich tradition in honor of the god of wine.
Climate in Macedonia
It is mostly sunny all year round. On the mountain side in is snowy .
Parliamentary democracy .
Macedonia declared its independence from Yugoslavia .In the year of 1991.
The people of Macedonia use lakes rivers and springs as spas .
Christianity is the main religion of Macedonia.
Macedonia is smaller than the state of Vermont.