Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Children and Divorce
Transcript of Children and Divorce
Don't understand the divorce
React to parents' energy levels Often become fussier and more difficult to comfort Stranger anxiety Three to Five
year olds Fear being left alone or abandoned Uncooperative
Become more infant like again (ex: thumb sucking, wetting bed) School - Age Kids Understand they are in pain, but dont know how to handle it Grief Resentment Divided loyalty Embarrassed/ Ashamed of family Anger Adolescents Understand causes of divorce, but don't know how to handle emotions Anger Fear Depression Guilt What Can Parents Do
Talk to kids Spend time with kids Don't argue around children Don't talk bad about other parent