Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ISI Boomerangs
It was used by aborigines as a hunting or warfare
These boomerangs date back to about 10,000 years ago and were thick and heavy.
They could be thrown about 200 yards
after some time the aborigines developed a kind of boomerang called a return boomerang these would return to the thrower.
These were used to hunt small game but today are used for sport