Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Summer Camp
First Drive south on H St. to 6th St.
2nd Take the first right onto 6th St.
3rd Turn left at US-101 S / Broadway St / Redwood Hwy
Continue to follow US-101 S / Redwood Hwy
Humboldt Redwoods State Park
CA How to get here! The Staff The staff consists of three people Elia Nordstrom, Hannes Norden and Rasmus Nilsson. At the camp we will climb trees,
swim and fish.
The camp cost 1495$
for the whole week.
We won't be responsible
of any forgotten items! At the camp the
kids will sleep in cabins with 4 other kids. Redwood Camp A wild camp! At the camp we
have waterslides, horses,
treetop obstacle course
and a lot of fun. The food schedule 13th - Hamburgers
14th - Meatballs with pasta
15th -Chicken (Drummsticks)
16th - Lassange
17th - Entrecote
18th - Schnitzel
19th - Pan Pizza
20th - Taco buffet