Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LONDON
There are lots of historic monuments in London like the typical red telephone booths.
They were created in 1920.
London's got a famous treadmill called London Eye. It is the biggest treadmill of the world.
Harrods is a big deparment store.
In 1835 Charles Henry Harrod set up shop on the sidewalk in front of his home in Stepney.
The tower bridge is the most famous bridge in London.
It was built in 1894 by Horace Jones
The palace is called the Buckingham House.The palace was built for the first Duke Buckingham in 1703