Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
World War I
Transcript of World War I
It started in Europe, (which is where the majority of the fighting was) but it spread throughout the world.
How did it start?
The immediate trigger for war was the June 28, 1914 assassination of Achdule Fraz Ferdinand. The Europeans attacked
When did it start/end?
It started on July 28,1914. It ended on November 11, 1918, when the Allies won and Germany had to pay 6.6 billion dollars (because of the damage), AND take the blame for WWI.
Did You Know?
Where did it start?
How did the German pay off the money from WWI?
They didn't pay the money, they lied and printed all of it so they're considered sore losers.
It took 92 years to print the money to pay the war bills.
It took about 5 years for the war to end
Thank you for watching!!
By: Heather and Trevor