Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 90 Days
The First 90 Days
The Next 90 Days
Finish setting up for the 16/12 with KPMG
CBREs Lease overview
A breakdown of Lynx
Audit Committee Calendar FY2018
Statutory Life/ADD Benefits
Strategy & Sales Forecast continued
Dinner with Tim & Delphine?
Learning Areas in Q4
#3. Business. Which advantages does the collaboration between Veeva and Salesforce.com give Veeva. Me then Mitch/Arno
#4. Market. How is digital marketing evolving for life science companies and which opportunities may this give. Who is best?
Who have I met #1: The Global Team
Who have I met? #2: Stakeholders
What have I learned
Learning Areas which are Finished
Question 1: An Evaluation of the IPO
Concerns during the roadshow?
NYSE vs NASDAQ
IPO capitals Future
The ideal market?
Question 2: The evolution of Data Protection
Europe sets the bar
Getting Companies Prepared
Ethical Dilemmas - costumers using our projects for wrong purposes
3. Business. Which advantage did the collaboration between Veeva and Salesforce.com give Veeva. Me then Mitch/Arno.
4. Market. How is digital marketing evolving for life science companies and which opportunities may this give. Who is best?
5. Market. What trends are emerging within the tech industry and how may these impact future products. Me, then maybe Peter.
6. Business. How can Veeva increase their market share in the future? Me and then maybe Alan Mateo.
7. Products. Which considerations are required by a Life Science company before investing in Veeva, and how can Veeva meet alter products in order to meet a customer’s specific requirements better.
8. Products. What competitive advantages does Vault have over existing products on the market?
9. Products. How does Veeva secure that their products comply with local regulations and legal requirements. Are these areas to consider when entering new markets (both geographically as well as lines of business)
10. Business. What are the advantages of having summits and who are they for? Is the focus connecting with new costumers or to strengthen the relationship with existing customers??
11. Products. How have life science companies contributed to research and development of products and what areas of their business are they looking at as being inefficient at this given point?
12. How does the industry for cloud technology vary in different markets – Developed, developing vs underperforming markets. What basic business problems – infrastructure, financial supplies, getting the needed workforce, corruption – are especially critical for the cloud industry?
The Initial Plan
1) Finance Training Initiative - Rob
2) New Rev Rec Guidance preparation and modeling - Eva
3) Benchmarking project - Rick/Meaghan
4) Digital Records - Tim
5) Treasury work - bank fees analysis - Michele
6) Fixed Asset Module project - Nancy
7) T&E Initiative - Tina
8) FY18 Planning - Andrea
-What have I been doing?
-Who have I met?
-What have I learned?
- Next 90 days
-What is missing?
Everyday life in an (american) office
A glimpse in the everyday life of a CFO
Three Learning Experiences
2. Ups and Downs of Digitalising
3. Meeting Stakeholders
What is missing?