Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is it HARD to learn Chinese?
Transcript of Is it HARD to learn Chinese?
Did you get it?
Not THAT hard, is it?
Let's add some spices.
Let your imagination go wild.
let's go inside (through the door)
This farmer raises a
in his house.
There is a pig under the roof,
That's where I live!
It's too hard! I don't get it....
WAIT! Let's get to know it a little bit.
Yes, just like drawing pictures!
And then created into symbols.
symbols can tell us all different stuff.
Who was the artist?
His name was Cang Jie.
The most fascinating part about learning a foreign language
is learning its different culture!
After a long hot day working on the
is going home to rest.