Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Is it HARD to learn Chinese?
Transcript of Is it HARD to learn Chinese?
Did you get it?
Not THAT hard, is it?
Let's add some spices.
Let your imagination go wild.
let's enter the door!
This farmer raised a pig in his house.
There is a pig under the roof,
That's where I live!
It's too hard! I don't get it....
WAIT! Let's get to know it a little bit.
Yes. Just like drawing pictures! And then created symbols.
symbols can tell us all different stuff.
Who was the artist?
His name was Cang Jie.
The most fascinating part about learning a foreign language
is learning its different culture!
After a long hot day working on the field,
this farmer is going home to rest.
Chinese is old....