Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UMEA Presentation on Technology spring 2016
Transcript of UMEA Presentation on Technology spring 2016
Please download the APP "Socrative Student"
OR If you are using a laptop go to:
Using Technology to
Prepare for and Implement an
Engaging & Effective Rehearsal
Roger H. Hale Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music
Director of Choral Studies
Dixie State University
Technology Can Help spend our time doing what we do best!
One way is to remove menial (but necessary) administrative tasks
TAKING ATTENDANCE USING A BARCODE SCANNER
Scan QR Code for
Here's the Scanner
I bought. $35
Click Here for a tutorial on how to use and create your own Merge Templates
Using the Power of Mail-Merge to Create Lesson Plans and Concert Programs
Use the Link below to find templates you can download.
(Microsoft Word and Excell) If you download, download them to the same folder for merge to work correcly.
How to hold your students responsible when they are absent?
1. Audio Record Rehearsal upload it and require them to listen
2. Have them fill out a Google Form with information that shows you they did listen.
Let your musicians listen critically and assess progress
The Makey Makey!
Use the Makey Makey to help teach Solfege and Note Relation
with out instrument skills!
SOME WAYS TO IMPROVE LEARNING DURING REHEARSAL
CELL PHONE ASSESSMENTS
CRITICAL LISTENING OPPORTUNITIES
Using the Makey Makey in Performance