Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MORGAN & SHAN & DIANA <3
Transcript of MORGAN & SHAN & DIANA <3
The Shang Dynasty is a city in china located near the yellow river. The word dynasty has come from the big family in china.
There are four different social classes: nobles , priests , craftmans , peasants and slaves. If your mum/dad was a farmer you would have to be one unless you want to join the army. On the other hand if u were a warrior you could change social classes.
Farmers did not own the land they were given it to harvest/plant crops. (The Nobles did). Farmers were give a certain amount of food to feed them selves and their family, if a farmer was caught hoarding food they would be sadly dead.
* Bronze is made of tin & copper
About the shang Dynasty
The Shang Dyanasty is in the continet of Asia. people thought that the Shang Dynasty would be the only myth or legend. Many historians do not consider the Xia Dynasty as a true dynasy , so now the Shang Dynasty is known to be the first Chinese dynasty.
The Shang Dynasty has been around from 1600 Bc - 1046Bc. China had several different capitals, but now Beijing as you may know is the capital of China.
Tangrams is chinese puzzle, which is a square cut into seven pieces :2 big triangles,1 square ,1 parallelogram and three small triangles. Tangrams are individually called tan.Tangrams can be arranged into different shapes such as a human and a dog. They have been around for approximately from 960 - 1279 AD. The tangram rules are that you must use all seven pieces , they must all touch and they are not to over lap.
* The famous giant panda is found near the Yangtze river.
* The graet wall of China is 65 ft deep & 30 ft high.
* The yellow river looks yellow because clay was blewen on it.
* China is the 3rd largest country by 9 706 961 sq km.