Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 28:4-7
Transcript of OL PH 223 28:4-7
Did the electron move into a region of higher potential or lower potential?
An electron with an initial speed of 500,000 m/s is brought to rest by and electric field.
What is the potential right in the center?
v = 200,000 m/s
What is the proton's speed as it collides with the negative plate?
Show that this is insufficient speed to reach the positive plate.
A proton is fired with a speed of 200,000 from the midpoint of the capacitor toward the positive plate.