Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
pbl Giving Kids
Transcript of pbl Giving Kids
- this program would help the achievement level of academics in low income children after school
- Many programs that say they wont turn away kids who cant pay, but not many programs that focus on the kids Our Mission - research shows that of all kids not participating in extracurricular activities, 36% would participate if it would be available to their communities(472,169 k-12)
-research also show that students who take part in after school programs miss less school, skip less, and have higher grade averages
-Over 15.1 million kids are unsupervised or alone after school Benefits/Research Needs -sponsors
-a location Sources -http://www.afterschoolalliance.org/
-http://www.biodiesel.org/docs/ffs-engine_manufacturers/2012-diesel-vehicle-list.pdf?sfvrsn=2 - a list and description of some vehicles that run on biodiesel.
-http://prezi.com/sno_g8rdjvf1/pbl-giving-kids/ - soccer
- tennis lessons By Hannah Seidenberg, Isa Satake,
McKaylee Middlemas and Lydia Shelley Giving Kids Success/Challenges -successes were to come together and have a common interest
-another success was talking about our ideas
-one challenge that we faced was finding sources and information about our topic