Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bar Graph
Graph Disadvantages Problem Necessary Data Our Custom Graph Cathy's seminar example
Influence and persuade
Advantages Introduction Displays visually
Amounts, characteristics, times and frequency etc.
Quick and easy comparison and generalizations
Two or more values Many categories
Continuous data You are on a commite for your school dance. you are in charge of making the playlist for the 30 minute dance. If the average song is 3 minutes long than which song should you choose?
X and Y
One set varible and one varible that changes Presenters Cathy Wang
Chadé Darby Quick comparison
Versatile Thanks to. . . Google Images
The Hot 100| Bilboard (http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100)
The students in our class