Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
EVHS Library Orientation
Transcript of EVHS Library Orientation
*10 cents for each late day
*1 canned good per dollar
*You lose or destroy it...you buy it! Use your Student ID After 2 weeks, your book will be considered overdue. Checkout Overdue Photo credits: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr EVHS Library Orientation Visiting the Library During Lunch
Must have a pass from the cafeteria During Class
Must have a pass! Computer Usage Expectations Follow all school rules Overdue books and fines may
halt your borrowing privileges! 2 BW printouts per day In 9th grade,
I went to GHS.
I played basketball and ran cross country.
My favorite song was "Wonderwall" by Oasis.
My favorite movie was "Clueless". Ms. Robbins
Librarian Welcome to the Library! Open from 7:45-4:45 Sign in!
(and out) Due date card 2 books for 2 weeks Return to the book drop
...or Renew Quietly and purposefully read, research, or study Treat library with respect No gum, food, or drinks Please do not rearrange the furniture. Color printouts
10 cents a page QUESTIONS? Copy machine - 10 cents per page.