Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
There, Their and They're
Transcript of There, Their and They're
& they're? Do you know the difference between There This "there" is to show the place or position of something. 2.He lives near there. 1.Please go over there. Now write your own sentence
that uses this type of "there". Their This "their" shows that someone owns something. 1.They lost their tickets. 2.Their house was a
mess. Now write your own sentence
using this "their". They're This "they're" is a contraction of they are. 1.Hurry Up! They're shutting in a minute. 2. They're the best band in the world. Now write your own example of a
sentence using this "they're". How to check
you've got it right. 1. If you wrote there, will the sentence still make sense if you replace it with here? 2. If you chose their, will the sentence still make sense if you replace it with our? 3. If you used they're, will the sentence still make sense if you replace it with they are? We should go there one day. 1. We should go here one day.
2. We should go our one day.
3. We should go they are day. Using "here" make sense
so we should use "there". That is their pen. 1. That is "here" pen. 2. That is "our" pen. 3. That is "they are" pen. Using "our" make sense so
we should use "their". They're going to the shops. 1. "Here" going to the shops.
2. "Our" going to the shops.
3. "They are" going to the shops. Using "they are" make sense
so we should use "they're".