Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Viral Marketing
Short is Better
Utilize The power of human networks
Transmission method must be rapidly scalable
2. Message Should Be Easy To Transfer
3. Scales Easily from Small to Very Large
5. Utilizes Existing Communication Networks
Like virus the content must be lightweight in size
Transfer method from user to user should be easy and simple
Pre-planning is a must to ensure that Viral Model has scalability
People on the Internet develop networks of relationships too!
We all collect email addresses and favorite website URLs.
Affiliate programs exploit such networks, as do permission email lists
Learning to place your message into existing communications between people will help increasing dispersion
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Vol 1, No. 1
1. Give Away Free Stuff
Six Simple Principles
6. Takes Advantage of Others’ Resources
Viral Marketing Strategy
“Free” is the most powerful word
Viral marketers practice 'Delayed
Give away something,
4. Exploits Common Motivations and
To be Loved
To be Understood
To be Popular
To be Respected
To be Rich
To be Treated specially
Most Humans Want:
The most creative viral plans use others’ resources to get the word out
Affiliate programs, for example, place text or graphic links on others’ websites
Authors who give away free relevant articles, seek to position their articles on others’ web-pages to market your message