Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Topic 3 Enquiries & Complaints
Transcript of Topic 3 Enquiries & Complaints
WONG TEE WEI . AE301 Communicative English II
Listen and respond to enquiries using appropriate language.
Make and respond to different types of complaints using appropriate language.
to ask for more information concerning a product, service that interests us.
Is a method of exchanging digital messages from an author to one or more recipients.
Emails and formal letters are very similar.
, emails do not have postal address, signature & date.
Writing an Email of Enquiry
1. Greet the email receiver
2. Explain why you are sending the email
3. Request for information
4. Request for more or specific information
5. State your appreciation
6. End the email
Layout of Email
Composing a new email
Task: Write an Email of Enquiry
You are planning to order new uniforms for your company. You saw a leaflet placed by Garage Clothing, and are interested in getting further details about price, colour and size of the uniform. Write an email to the company. Don't forget to request for a catalogue.
Note: Send your email to