Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Development and Transformation of Social Structures
Transcript of The Development and Transformation of Social Structures
This theme means the advancement and change of the different levels of the social structure, issues, and hierarchy over the years.
-How was the social hierarchy made?
-Who made it?
-Where was it made?
Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech affected racial rights immensely.
Examples of historical questions that fall under this theme using King's Academy.
What is the social structure of the student body?
How has social interaction between the different genders in the learning environment changed?