Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Global Citizenship intro for Y2 ChiUni
Transcript of Global Citizenship intro for Y2 ChiUni
Every state-funded school must offer a curriculum which is balanced and broadly
based and which:
promotes the spiritual, moral, cultural,
mental and physical development of
pupils at the school and of society, and
prepares pupils at the school for the opportunities, responsibilities and
experiences of later life.
...the opportunities, responsibilities
and experiences of later life
42% - Britain should not take in
foreign nationals fleeing conflict
or persecution in their own countries