Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 11 Relationships with Friends Pt. 2
Transcript of Chapter 11 Relationships with Friends Pt. 2
They don't endure on their own! You have to put the effort into maintaining friendships.
General principles that prescribe appropriate communication and behavior within friendship relationships
Do stuff together!
Make sure your friends know that you will set aside time for them.
Thoughts, feelings, daily life events... etc.
general principles that prescribe appropriate communication and behavior within friendship relationships
Romance between Friends
Importance of Friends
It doesn't always end badly!
Also FWB, what are your thoughts?
Friendships are both delicate and deep
Friendships are the most important close relationships we have.