Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Maze Runner
Transcript of The Maze Runner
Thomas woke up in a dark room
He had forgotten everything
Thomas goes into the maze at night with closed doors
This breaks a rule of the gladers
Minho and Thomas find a griever hole.
This is were everything banished goes
They think it is a way out.
The grievers come and takes one person every night.
Thomas gets stung so he could go through the changing.
He needed to know more facts about the ending.
The code was figured out by the maps because they created letter which made a code.
The gladers jumped into the griever hole and plugged in the code to a computer
This shut down the grievers
After the grievers were shut down, the creators came.
They created the maze because of a brain disease
They were placed there so they could become immune to the disease