Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Recycling on the go: a youth perspective
Transcript of Recycling on the go: a youth perspective
a youth perspective The Survey Would you recycle more if recycling facilities
were available and easy to access?
- Definitely 88%
- Maybe 9%
- Probably not 3% How important do you feel it is to recycle?
- Not important 0%
- Don’t care 2% Do you believe the waste you recycle actually
goes into new products?
- Definately 25%
- Maybe 60%
- Probably not 8%
- Not sure 7% Recommendations Branding and messaging Design Infrastructure Education conclusions “There just aren’t enough places about to put
your recycling, I’m not going to wander about
town with an empty bottle looking for the
nearest bottle bank, it’ll go in the first bin I see” “If there’s somewhere for me
to recycle an empty can,
I’ll put it there happily" “Students should be encouraged to co-create
the solutions to encouraging more students to
recycle.” Would you recycle more if
recycling facilities were
available and easy to
-Probably not 3%