Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Racial Bias Experiment
Transcript of Racial Bias Experiment
-Sent out 2 large facebook messages asking if they would be willing to take a survey A total of 18 participants from: Nebraska (11), Chicago (2), Pennslyvania (2), New York (1), California (1), and Germany (1) Strong preference for Whites (55%) Moderate preference for Whites (11%) Slight Preference for Whites (22%) No Preference (5%) Slight Preferance for African Americans (5%) Resource: "Black and White: The Role of Color Bias in Implicit Race Bias" By MaKayla Rutt