Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why is this topic a problem, especially for teen drivers?
Transcript of Why is this topic a problem, especially for teen drivers?
4. Using your idea about how to solve this problem, list two actions you can take that will make more people aware of this issue.
1.Why is this topic a problem, especially for teen drivers? -
A.Find two statistics that prove your topic is a problem for teen drivers. - - - Motor vehicle-related deaths decreased 51 percent for 15- to 19-year-olds from 1999 to 2012. 1 & 2
In 2013 nearly 4,000 drivers 15 to 20 years old were involved in fatal crashes.
- Nationally, 963,000 teen drivers were involved in police-reported motor vehicle crashes in
2. What groups are currently working to solve this problem?
A. Name one group and explain what it is doing. - SCARR, it is developing to educate and reduce recidivism among drivers charged with serious motor vehicle violations
B. YARR, it is educating teens and others to be aware of how they are driving and how many teens get into crashes each year because of careless driving
C. List the websites where this information was found. - http://drdriving.org/youth/james1.htm & www.mass.gov/eopss/crime-prev.../scarr-program.html
A.One thing I can do is: Start a blog or page
B. Another thing I can do is : Educate my peers and so they can educate other teens
3. What is something else that can be done to help solve or alleviate this problem?
- People can spread the word somehow like hand posters all over town and get the word to everyone, doing a door-to-door 5-minute talk with a teenager or adult so they can be more educated about the problem of this
B.List the websites where these statistics were found. - http://www.teendriversource.org/stats/support_teens/detail/57