Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Geography
Area of Mexico
Capitol and cities
highest point and
The area of mexico is 1,923,040 sq miles and the area of mexico city is 573 sq miles.
The National capital of mexico is mexico city. 5 major cities are Mexico City, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec de Morelos, Guadalajara, and Ciudad Juarez
The highest point in mexico is pico de Orizaba and the lowest point is Laguna Salada.
Sierra Madre del Sur, in
isthmus of Tehuantepec
in Oaxaca.Sierra Madre de Oaxaca, Pico de Orizaba.
The average tempeture in mexico is 60°F to 80°F or higher all year long.
Here are the sorses I used