Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TCL
Very flat structure Over the last 3 years has been growing into a new shaped organisation Management layers
Process driven R&D Hardware
Consultants Production Sub assemblies
QA Service Cleaning
Customer Feedback Procurement/
Dispatch Final QA
Stores Admin/Finance Orders
Payroll Marketing upstream marketing
Product definition Sales User Contact
Third Party Products New Directions Diversification of Product Portfolio Extension of Market Reach Our Customers? Our Customers? Our Customers? Our Market In the UK
Incidence levels for high-tech communication aids are estimated at around 0.1%
Text based aids are up to 10% of that.
Estimates have put market penetration at between 5% and 10% Plenty Room for Growth! How do we find out what people want?
KOG (Key Opinion Group)
A lot of research
A lot of talking
But most of all, a lot of listening
Until recently, we were a single product company.
It worked because we have a unique product and the majority of the market.
BUT! It is not a sustainable position
We are expanding our product range via
expand product range
any other options? Market Research Issues