Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How did the geography of Japan affect its worldveiws?
Transcript of How did the geography of Japan affect its worldveiws?
fisherman or a whaler. Mountains- - Got to mine they had to pay so much more to pay
more to biuld roads around the mountians- Beileifs Water- - Had no one to
influence them and
their culture own culture- -prayed to to their
god in temples Economy How did the geography of Japan
affects its worldveiws? -Mountains -Hard to plant resource
and force to plant on mtn. forced to only bulid up- -water - hard to get to japan because of dangerous waters