Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Do I Dare? Who am I?
Transcript of Do I Dare? Who am I?
By: Emmi Rivera, Aliya Martinelli,
Iman Virani, Esenya Fernandez
Zuri at Bat
By: Nikki Grimes
Harlem Hopscotch By: Maya Angelou
Alliteration: Because it says "Smart-mouth J.T. snickered loud and said,"
Hyperbole: "It ripped through the clouds and headed for a star."
Puny: Small or petite.
Strutted: Walked/run somewhere.
Slammed: Hitting very hard.
Alliteration: Because it says "Hold for three, then twist and jerk."
Alliteration: Because it says "They think I lost I think I won.
Idiom: Because it says "Since you black, don't stick around."
Curse: Meaning that you are saying a bad word.
Hisself: Meaning that it's talking about himself.
Stick: Meaning that you're just another person.
Zuri at Bat
reminds us of a time when someone tried to bring us down but we stood strong.
reminds us about time's when we played hopscotch when we were younger.