Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Perception
perception / reality?
designed by amy counts
for educational use
Select a literary work (poem, fiction, or nonfiction) and change the point of view/perspective. Write 3-4 sentences from the new POV.
Take a piece of paper and cut out a shape. Then, hold it up to the image. How did your understanding of the piece change?
1st person - "I feel"
2nd person - "You feel"
3rd person omniscient - writer expresses thoughts and feelings of all characters
3rd person limited - writer expresses thoughts and feelings of only one character
change characters OR from 1st to 3rd, etc.
How does what we see shape our understanding?
What is the downside if we do not consider all points of view?
Consider Historical Events:
(or one of your choosing) and add to your response.