Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Make Fried the Perfect Ice-cream
Transcript of How to Make Fried the Perfect Ice-cream
You will need:
Broken and Roasted Cashew Nuts Melted Chocolate (Required As Per Each Coating)
Oil - For Frying
Scoop vanilla ice-cream into round balls. Roll them in crushed cornflakes and broken roasted cashew nuts.
Deep freeze for abt. 2 hrs. Let it become hard.
Now remove the ice-cream balls and dip them into melted chocolate, roll them in powdered rusk to form a thick coating.
Freeze overnight. At the time of serving, heat oil but don’t let the oil emit smoke!
Take the balls and roll them in crushed cornflakes once again and deep fry them, take them out in a flash. Cut and serve them immediately.