Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Twitter in the Classroom
Transcript of Twitter in the Classroom
Tech Forum 2013
Alignment to CCSS
Reading Text Closely
Writing from Sources
Students will use rereading strategies to translate the text of Macbeth into an accessible Twitterfeed, which will serve as modern subtitles during a performance of the play and allow for later analytical discussion with “expert testimony.”
Benefits of Twitter
Reading strategy practice
High interest materials
The Day Before
The Day Of
Homework/The Days After
Post-test for comprehension
Twitter is real-time
Twitter is authentic
Social media is not usually used academically by students
“Part blog, part social networking site, and part cell phone/IM tool. It is designed to let users describe what they are doing or thinking at a given moment, in 140 characters or less."
Educause: 7 Things You Should Know About Twitter