Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Writing Assignment 1 Feedback
Transcript of Writing Assignment 1 Feedback
Assignment: Car Comparison
Either compare cars covered in class or compare one of the cars covered in class with the car you want
"In addition, BMW is too luxury to me."
"Although it doesn't have so luxury items as BMW, it's enough for me."
As...as vs. than
"I need to save more money as much as I did."
"The form of Toyota is as beautiful as ___ BMW."
"___ BMW car that we saw today was as cool as ___ Toyota car. "
"And BMW is as famous as Toyota."
"Luxury" =/= "Luxury items"
"as many (N or NP) as"
either: "not so many (N or NP) as" or: "not as many (N or NP) as"
What is the ADJ?
"Toyota may not so cool looking as BMW, but more functional."
"The brand of TOYOTA is not so good and cool as any other brands for me, yes, I dislike TOYOTA so much."
Writing vs. Speaking
not (so or as) (n or np) nor (so or as) (n or np)
X's not (so or as) (n or np), and it's not (so or as) (n or np) as