Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Leadership Training
RATED SPG: STRONGER, PERSISTENT & GOAL-ORIENTED
What is Communication?
* commūnicāre - means “to share”
*act of sharing information through different means (verbal or nonverbal)
*sender, message, receiver
Importance of Communication
* we all need to have interaction with each other
* to have an understanding
* to help us work together
* to avoid misunderstandings
* a way of socializing with people
* helps people express themselves
Importance of Communication for Student Leaders
Why should a leader communicate with his/her constituents?
Team Building Activities
* Setting goals
* Time management
PASS - THE - MESSAGE
ENHANCING COMMUNICATION SKILLS
* to know the problems
* to work together
* to achieve trust
* to motivate and inspire their people