Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Early Ecumenical Councils
Transcript of Early Ecumenical Councils
Affirmed that Jesus is true God
Affirmed the divinity of the Holy Spirit
Proclaimed Mary Theotokos which means God bearer;
Affirmed the unity of Jesus as one Divine Person, even in the womb
Affirmed Jesus as one Divine Person with two natures: human and divine
Affirmed the teaching of the Trinity and Incarnation
Affirmed Jesus' two wills - human and divine - along with two natures; human will submits to divine will
Affirmed worship is due to God alone and that we can venerate (show deep respect for) Saints, relics and sacred images
MHT 8th Grade Ch. 4