Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plant Parts and Functions
Transcript of Plant Parts and Functions
Site of pollination
Will become fruit
protects the seed
grows new plant
Holds up the plant
Transports water, food and nutrients
Anchors plant in the ground
Absorbs water, nutrients, and minerals from soil
Have you eaten any?
Modified stem called a tuber
Botanically speaking, since it protects seeds