Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Annoying People
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
Watch video #4
Repeat with confidence:
1. I learn from my mistakes
2. My English is good
3. I have excellent grammar
Fluency Diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
What do you do on ________?
Tell me about your last ______.
What are your plans for _____?
30 seconds non-stop
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about annoying people
Discuss how to handle those situations.
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then share your answers with the class
What is an annoying person?
Do you consider yourself an annoying person? Why?
Work in pairs and practice with your classmates, then come to the front and answer the question below.
What type of annoying friends do you have? Explain
Everytime I buy something, my friend asks me to give him and that annoys me because...
I have another friend who...
Choose a role play practice and act it out.
a. Tell your friend that his facebook status annoys you all the time.
b. You post something on your facebook every 3 minutes. Talk to your friend and tell him it's your life and you can do whatever you want.
ROLE PLAY 1
ROLE PLAY 2
a. Tell your friend about your amazing trip to Las Vegas last week.
b. You know your friend always lies, tell him you don't believe him.
Work in groups and prepare your exposition to answer the question below.
When you do something wrong, do your parents become annoying? if so, how did you handle it?
I think sometimes we make mistakes and our parents get upset, so we have to...
Liar liar friend
Watch the following video, then answer the questions below
1. What annoying things do people in love do?
2. Do you do things like that with your couple?
3. Do you think it's annoying to go to the gym with your couple?
4. Do you know other annoying things couples do?
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
Choose the correct answer
Find the mistake
1. We dance together last night
2. I play basketball yesterday.
3. He swim last week.
4. She was sing in the shower.
5. I buy a new laptop this morning.
1) John is ____ than me.
2) Jerry and Leo _____ my friends.
3) Ricardo, John and I _____
watching a movie last weekend.
4) George is the _____ in the class
b. most intelligent