Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Flipped Learning
What do you know?
Homework/ what is
done at home?
Classwork/ what activities
are now in the classroom?
Possible benefits to
Possible problems with
Set clear instructions? Outcome clear?
Reasonable deadlines? - regularity?
Have you taught the skills they need?
Personal problems (ICT)
Tutor/ Discipline process
'Starters' become your best friend...
Take 5 mins to plan
Creates 20 mins of excellent learning
Creates space for 1:1
1. Who knows what?
Define the term and name the sociologist...
Write a sentence that uses all three terms
Right realism, broken windows, underclass
Left realism, victims, working class
Focal concerns, working class values,youth
Miley Cyrus, feminism, roles model
Boris Johnson, Brexit, Conservative
Hitler, anti-semitism, Israel
Decide which of the following is 'best', justify...
Beatles or Rolling Stones
Michael Gove or Boris Johnson
Madonna or Beyonce
ITV or BBC
Assessment and Homework
Should be different
Should mimic exam cond
Role of Feedback
Reading packs/ Text books - 10 page rule
Videos - 15 min rule stop/start
Keep it simple