Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Market Forms of Meat
Transcript of Market Forms of Meat
Meat that has been cooled to a temperature just above freezing within 24 hours after slaughter.
Meat that is placed in the chiller or slightly cold.
These are meat products that have been treated with a curing agent solution like salt, sugar and spice
These are cooked meat products and only requires to be reheated.
This is meat immediately
after slaughter, without
undergoing chilling or freezing.