Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Market Forms of Meat
Transcript of Market Forms of Meat
Meat that has been cooled to a temperature just above freezing within 24 hours after slaughter.
Meat that is placed in the chiller or slightly cold.
These are meat products that have been treated with a curing agent solution like salt, sugar and spice
These are cooked meat products and only requires to be reheated.
This is meat immediately
after slaughter, without
undergoing chilling or freezing.