Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Alternative Shoe Polisher
Transcript of Alternative Shoe Polisher
To lessen the chemical use in the society.
To maintain a greener environment.
To save money by using alternatives.
To spread right information about alternatives.
Alcohol is more effective than banana peel because it can really cleanse any item and also, banana peel may stain the shoes.
Goals of our investigatory project
Does 'Kiwi' has dangerous chemicals?
Does Kiwi is more costly than banana or isopropyl alcohol?
An investigatory project
Instead of Kiwi, what is the best alternative shoe polisher?
Definition of Materials
1. Alcohol - It's used to clean scrapes, sterilize objects, and included in lots of personal care and cleaning products.
2) Banana Peel - A banana peel, known as a banana skin in British English, is the outer covering of the banana fruit
Rub gently the inner part of the banana peel to the shoes.
Let it dry then brush the shoes.
Observe the changes.
Put alcohol to the shoes.
Brush the shoes gently.
Observe the changes.
(Result of banana peel)
Result of alcohol
We realize that our hypothesis is wrong.
Alcohol is a good alternative but it is corrosive that damages the shoes' skin.
Therefore, we conclude that banana peel is a better alternative than alcohol because it really shines the shoes, it is really effective!
Our project is goaled to share useful and correct information about saving money by using alternatives. Our project may not be cool, but in our little way, we also save the Mother Earth :)
created by: Howard P. Duran
1) Does 'Kiwi' has dangerous chemicals?
2) Does Kiwi is more costly than banana or isopropyl alcohol?
Yes, the shoe polish contains flammable chemicals, can be toxic and if misused, can harm skin.
Yes, a little disk of shoe polisher can reach 200 pesos - which is very costly.