Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What's Wrong With the Team?
Transcript of What's Wrong With the Team?
Case STudy Questions
1. How would you characterize Rankin's leadership style? What approach do you think is correct for this situation? Why?
2. What would you do now if you were Rankin? How might you awaken more enthusiasm in your team for completing this project on time?
3. How would you suggest that Rankin modify his leadership style if he wants to succeed Dyer in two years?
What is a Good Leader?
Level 5 Leadership
Rankin's leadership style/flaws:
Rankin's Way Forward:
Crystal St. Clair
Case Study overview
Henry Rankins - Reflex Systems
Managing software implementation project
Offices - LA and Chicago
Nichole Dyer has asked him, "What's wrong with the team?"
Deadline is short
Sally Phillips incident
Chicago Branch incident - Finley and Johnston
Lack of passion, motivation
Do as I say
Cares more about the job
It's not my fault
Resolve the issues in Chicago
Understand the culture of employees
Mitigate the stress
Take responsibility for the team