Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Decimals 1
Let us draw the table on page 124
Decimals to fractions
1. Count up the number of decimal places
2. This is the number of zeros at the bottom.
3. All of the integers must then on top.
Watch Mr. Harvey on the board
Tic tac toe!!
Aim & Starter
12th February 2018
Converting fractions to decimals
Look at the bottom. If it is a power of 10 then divide by that number.
If the bottom is not a power of 10 then multiply it to convert it to a power of 10 and also multiply the top by the same number. The divide again
Now let's do some!
Questions 5 -8 on page 127