Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Iraqi Marriage.
Silver/platnum for the guys Khitooba! (Engagement party) Only close relitives are invited (Imediate family, uncles, aunts, and cousins usually) The rings are worn to this party A gift of gold is usually given to the future spouse by the man. Where do they go? It is not uncommon for the couple to live with their family, make a seccond house in the backyard or add on to the house. The Wedding!!! The bigger of the parties, very traditional. Traditionaly started at night and lasted through the morning But due to the stroll bans are now usually from 3 pm to 10 pm Pleasure Marriag! By: Zack Then the wedding goes on just like any other wedding! there is food, drinks, a DJ, family and everything else! Pleasure marriages, outlawed by Saddam Hussian, are now becoming increasingly popular. "Temporary Marriages" aka "Pleasure Marriages"
These are short term marriages and can last anywhere from an hour to decades!