Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wormholes
Theorized that a black hole could be connected to a white hole by a tunnel, called an Einstein-Rosen bridge, which makes up a wormhole Theorized that wormholes are extremely unstable. Quantum Theory and Heisenburg’s Uncertainty Principle: can be used to stabilize the wormhole Quantum wormholes would be smaller than sub-atomic particles, so their entrance would be too small for anything to pass through. What are Worm Holes? Casimir Effect Thus large amounts negative energy (exotic matter) is needed to keep the hole open Ludwig Flamm