Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Truman Show
Transcript of The Truman Show
By Ewan, Lauren, Cooper and Amay
wHAT IS THE TRUMAN SHOW ?
The Truman show is a film that was made in 1998. The main character is a man called Truman and is controlled by Christof but he doesn't know it. Truman lives in Seahaven which Christof created and built for Truman to live ever since he was born.
Truman lives in Seahaven which Christof created for Truman. In the movie it's like Christof is god. He controls everything that happens in Seahaven, even the weather. When Truman was a little boy, his father drowned and Truman has been scared of water ever since which makes him scared of leaving Seahaven
because it is surrounded by water.
The Truman show uses many effective camera angles to make the veiwer sympathize towards Truman.
One example of this is te close up angle of Truman in the mirror.
Another example of this